Gracious Home With Expansive, Backyard Retreat In The Willows
Teeming with charm and style, this thoughtfully updated home in The Willows offers timeless character mingled with modern convenience. A spacious front lawn hedged for privacy accentuates the home’s picturesque curb appeal, and the delightful entry porch gives way to interiors trimmed with classic details like original hardwood floors and extensive crown molding. An array of fresh upgrades includes interior and exterior colors, fashionable lighting fixtures, interior doors, and tasteful landscaping.
Bright, open living and dining areas allow day-to-day flexibility and share a stately fireplace with brick surround. Granite countertops and refinished cabinetry surround the central kitchen, which includes a garden window, undermount sink, a breakfast bar with seating, and stainless appliances, including a gas oven range. All bedrooms are sizable and boast updated dual-pane windows; the peaceful master bedroom presents dual closets and backyard access. Natural stone finishes lend elegance to the full bath, which presents a jetted soaking tub with shower and seat, granite surround, and upgrades that include a high-efficiency toilet and stylish new vanity.
Outdoors, the raised deck is perfectly sized for leisure or alfresco entertaining, overlooking a private backyard oasis with immense lawn, winding gravel footpath, paver walkways, and lush, diverse greenery—including ferns, Japanese maples, and mature fruit varieties. The home’s attached garage conceals a laundry area with front-loading appliances, plenty of shelving and upper storage, and space for a workbench. The property also includes a garden shed and exterior lockers for additional storage.
Enjoying an idyllic setting along a tree-lined street, this home also showcases excellent proximity to top-performing schools, world-class companies, and exciting downtown amenities—permitting a lifestyle of comfort, ease, and sought-after access.
- Approximately 1,200 sq. ft. home on an expansive, 8,700 sq. ft. lot
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Spacious front lawn lined with hedges for privacy
- Sun-lit living area is centered by stately fireplace with brick surround
- Dining area with stylish new chandelier shares open layout with living area and kitchen
- Kitchen provides granite countertops, refinished cabinetry, garden window, breakfast bar with seating, and stainless appliances, including gas oven range
- Granite surround and beautiful stone floors enhance the luxury bath, which also offers updated vanity, high-efficiency toilet, and jetted soaking tub with shower and seat
- Master bedroom provides dual closets and convenient outdoor access
- Spacious rear deck designed for entertaining overlooks large private backyard
- Newly landscaped backyard retreat showcases vast lawn, winding footpath, and paver walkways
- Attached garage includes shelving and upper storage, space for workbench, and laundry area with front-loading appliances
- Verdant greenery includes ferns, Japanese maples, and mature fruit varieties
- Garden shed and extensive outdoor lockers offer plenty of storage
- New upgrades include doors, fashionable interior and exterior lighting fixtures, and fresh colors
- Dual-pane windows have been installed in all three bedrooms for serenity and efficiency
- Handsome original oak hardwood floors throughout
- Extensive crown molding throughout
- Picturesque setting along tree-lined street in The Willows
- Within quick reach of nearby parks, nature preserves, and Baylands trails
- Just moments away from shopping, dining, and entertainment in the downtown areas of both Menlo Park and Palo Alto
- Easy commuting access to Highway 101, Caltrain, Stanford University, and top companies including Facebook, Google, HP, Tesla, and more
- Near high-performing Menlo Park schools like Laurel Elementary, Hillview Middle, and Menlo-Atherton High (buyer to verify)